Send As SMS

eraumavezumarquitecto


« Home | ALBA » | ERARITJARITJAKA » | KING KONG » | CUBIX » | PILE UP » | ANY » | PERFECT DAY » | TIMES 3 » | SUITE » | HELMET »

ALWAYS DREAM DREAMS AND BACK AGAIN


After six months since the last post, here am I! Again!
And writing in English! And with new ideas to make this blog alive again, (besides the comprehensive resource of cool websites of creatives that I know people, specially friends, use to avoid googling for some architect or designer)
From now on the website will shift between english and portuguese, depending where the action is placed, as since 2008 (old news, I know) I have been based most of my time in London (some people say, I am doing my PhD, and so I should believe so... everyday)
Well this (pseudo) return has been in my mind for some time now, but it got always postponed, and then a series of events, just made me think about it again.
First it was a visit (well, a comment that was left here in one of the posts) which made me think that it was still alive (although almost dying and threaten with extinction in the blogsphere) and secondly, this friday, in a lecture at AA, a blogger (Geoff Manaugh, BLDGBLOG), said that nowadays, if your blog has not 400 visits per day or per post in each day (oh my god, I had 26 visits this month... what a disgrace) , it is like the end of the world (you are like in the dead zone of blogsphere).
Well, I am alive and kicking, as they say.
I am not aiming at having 16.000 people every month visiting the blog, but who ever is interested in architecture and theatre, then they will have posts on that every other day.
Well, I should stop writing! Till the next post (which will be right now, I will do some retroactive posts to put everything up-to-date, so this week, will be peculiar, with a bunch of posts all uploaded instantly... we'll see)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Responses to “ALWAYS DREAM DREAMS AND BACK AGAIN”

Post a Comment

search

eraumavez

Emanuel de Sousa, arq